Friday 7 February 2020

Plastic fantastic Drukhari and venturing into the Mortal Realms

So January was quite a productive month. I assembled all of the Drukhari from Blood of the Phoenix (ok not the hellions...), as well as all of the stuff in the Poisonblade boxed set, except the reavers. As you can tell there's definitely a swing towards bulking out the kabalite wing of my army. At least I'm more or less sticking to the 1500pt list I built up this time (which I'll post another day). 

In any case in addition to all the foot soldiers and skimmers I also found some time to assemble a new Archon for my erstwhile raiders

No name for this guy/gal yet, but I figure the whip will be handy to get the message across to the Ravager crews the game seems to be pushing in the direction of archons hanging out with. 

In case the enemy decide they want to cut off the head of my force I also built up some Sslyth bodyguards to take some bullets for the new guy.

The conversion is nothing new and one I've seen online a few times. Basically it's using the khymerae kit for the snake bodies, then some spare kabalite and scourge parts I had in my bits box. I'm happy with how they've come out and they should prove a handy addition to the force, being decent in melee and shooting, as well as keeping my new Archon alive.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll leave you with this for next time though, my first delivery of the Mortal realms magazine arrived yesterday. The nighthaunt are going to a friend but I'm slowly building a stormcast army to go with my Wood Elves for AoS

That's 3 castigators, 6 sequitors and a Gryph- Hound (in a pear tree?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment