Friday 10 April 2020

Mortal Realms Progress 2

Up to issue 7 now of the Mortal Realms magazine and as expected im falling behind. In fairness I started out with more copies of the first issues than I should have, 4 in total! I've also actually completed the first unit of Sequitors now (technically more than 1 as there's 6 models in this 5 strong unit). A photo of the completed unit will follow for my next post, when I can take a decent one.

In the meantime the recent good weather here in the UK, coupled with our virus lockdown, has resulted in a push to catch up. So here's the next lot of models all assembled and undercoated:


Next squad of Sequitors, 2 more great maces as well as a few conversions of the standard easy to build models to try to keep things interesting. 


The first set of Castigators. Being a 3 person unit I'm actually painting almost 2 squads worth here. I think I've got another couple of them somewhere....


The final unit is the Celestar ballista, one which I'm really looking forward to painting. I'll probably do it as a reward for completing the Castigators as I'll have painted quite alot (for me) of Infantry by then!

Anyway, I'll leave it here for now and get back to painting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment