Thursday 23 April 2020

Mortal Realms Progress 3

Finally finished the first unit of Sequitors and I've got to say, I'm pretty pleased with them, if I do say so myself! 

These are all easy to build ones and I'll be honest and say I've not bothered to change the poses, I'll leave that to future units I think. To be honest I'm just aiming to paint them up the best I can and try to keep up with the pace of release of the mortal realms magazine. In fact I might try and keep a tally, more for my own sanity than anything during these lockdown times. 

I'm a subscriber and with how Hachette work with the deliveries am currently up to issue 7.

Mortal Realms - Stormcast Tally of Completion! (I might think of a better name for this...)

3 x Sequitors - COMPLETED (5 done!)
3 x Castigators - ASSEMBLED & UNDERCOATED
1 x Gryphound - ASSEMBLED & UNDERCOATED
1 x Knight Incantor - ASSEMBLED & UNDERCOATED
1 x Celestar Ballista - ASSEMBLED & UNDERCOATED


No comments:

Post a Comment